07 March 2012

The memory of trees

The weather was just fine last Sunday. Where I live, that  is. I decided to drive out on the islands for some photography. I didn't get farther than Drottningholm before a mist surronded me. My plan was suddenly spoiled but I went on anyway. Maybe the mist would take off before I arrived my destination? Well, it didn't. I shot som pics anyway and turned back home.
There are several plantations of apple trees along the road on the islands and when I saw the old apple trees in the mist, one beside the other in a spooky atmosphere I just had to stop and shoot some more. Here are some of the Sundays picture harvest. Converted to black and white, of course.
Finally I found a couple of old solitude oaks to complete my tree safari.



No comments:

Post a Comment