10 September 2009

Street photography

Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of Stockholm...
Yesterday I went into the center of Stockholm to do some street photography with my Rolleiflex. My path started at Centralbadet and was southbound. Ended up at a photographers meeting at Ellens bakery =)


Small crowds at Sergel Square


Solo trumpeter at Sergel Square


Preparing a ride at Brunkebergs square


Conversation going on at Brunkebergs square


The Lord of the doves at Coin square


Close to departure at Slussen, a local traffic hub


Photographers discussing the new Leica M9 and other cameras.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am an amateur photographer, who moved recently to Stockholm. I am looking for photo clubs in Stockholm to learn more about photography and possibly participate in trips around Stockholm to shoot together and learn from others.

    Perhaps you may have suggestions?

    Thank you.

    Best regards,
    Davide

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your comment =( There are several photo clubs in Stockholm. Hopefully you can find someone here
    http://www.rsf-fotoklubbar.org/
    My own club is Midsommargårdens Fotoklubb at Telefonplan (subway station)

    ReplyDelete