26 July 2009

Street photography

Yesterday I went downtown Stockholm to practise street photography. Armed with an Olympus 35 RD rangefinder and an exposure meter (that I rarely used). Only a couple of shots were made some time ago so I had almost a full roll to spend. So I shot a great deal of pictures and some of them I expected much of. At last at home I was eager to see the results and developed instantly. The first eight shots looked normal. The rest of the film was black! A quick check on the camera showed that the shutter had broken down after the eighth picture. It opened very slowly and didn't close until I cocked the shutter again. Well, I made some nice bookmarks of the ruined negatives.


Tense encounter. Chestshot while walking.


Community bicycles. Ooops, no people!


Motorbikes. Last picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment